Thursday, December 4, 2008

Procrastination.

Alright.
Is it really neccessary to keep sitting next to younger people on the bus?
And listen to their naive conversations about life and school?
I always have something to say to them. But I don't because they would judge me as intrusive or rude. But I would end up helping them. Some of them are just freshman! Talking about physics and chem 3a. They look so lost.
I feel old. Wise, but old.

Also. I keep walking around campus and seeing a certain someone. Who loves to blatantly ignore me. Really? How can you not recognize me. especially with my bag. both times. Some people never grow up. Or maybe its my fault. Most likely actually.
OOPS.

I left class early to study. Do I look like I am studying? UGH.
Ok. Determination: GO!!

1 comment:

Linda Noh said...

"what's your name?"
"i'm not telling you."
HAHAHAHAH

you broke his heart
he has no choice

a tip: you should take a picture of teddy and use him as your bg picture! it would be so cute! except that would be kind of like putting pictures of your child all over the internet. kinda creepy.

you are now in the room so i'm going to stop typing because we are talking and i feel weird