Hello, at 3am. This is more like it!! Yes.
I officially ended no napping on Friday at around 12:30pm. Good idea? OBVS.
I decided C'mon! is the new Great. It is more upbeat. And i like saying it...alot...today. But more are a' coming!!!
Especially because many situations recently have been one big long fat continuous JOKE.
I would like to complain like Angela about everything that is annoying. But i feel i will fail. And be an idiot. Yes!
Ok.
Here, Lisa, plan a big dinner that you didn't initiate. And plan and attend a bunch of events that are unsuccessful. And be one of those annoying people in Sproul that you usually avoid. And attend other events that have no significance to you at all with people who confuse you. And here, have two parts to a final that is also not significant. And be friends with people that are not friends to you. And here, get abused by random drunk/stoned/high men on the bus. And here are four idiots that will weigh you down. And oh, your cat's still dead.
Ok. The last two of those complaints are not real....hehe
In the Evans bathroom the other day, I found some writing that said "I am happy when my pee is clear because it means I'm being healthy!". I realized that makes me happy too, and felt good that other people did that. But...now it's weird. END QUIT.
I am afraid of going to the library. It is cold there. But it is probably much colder in the big room of 2801 College. The cold just makes me want to get into bed with three layers on, jeans, leggings, and socks and sleep. Which I did today... hehe.
And no, I am NOT a fan of Berkeley at the moment. KAY THANKS.
And yes, pictures of Teddy are coming. But not in a creepy way, that shows how proud I am of my child, that other people enjoy because they are gross and peds. Yes, peds.
On that note, goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
"did he poke you?"
"idk i ignored it"
that was a good complaining paragraph. do you realize that all happened last week. and i guess part of it happened OUR WHOLE LIVES. my nose is itchy. math is dumb.
Post a Comment