Friday, November 28, 2008

Applicant has a head shaped like a trapezoid.

hewro!
office episode of 19th year #1: Employee Transfer.
You would think that is not important, but it is important to me. 
HOME > BERKELEY.
i took buddy for a walk today. he started off at a jog, and i got so excited by his enthusiasm and...fitness. But by the end, he was def. limping :( Arthritis Buddy...sigh.
My dad insulted my stuffing, and poured orange juice into it. and bacon.  He did not pour the bacon - tossed in the bacon. It was soggy - Christmas will be better.  
There is an owl hooting outside. It reminds me of good times..and bad ones.
My dad also asked me when I was getting a haircut. I feel...insulted and confused. Am i a straggly college kid that does not take care of herself? Uh oh. To be completely honest, I have no idea what to do with my hair. So I do nothing!!
I'm going to sleep and then play with my lovers!!! I <3>
A Bientot!

The Harmoniacs or DoReMigos? hehehe

3 comments:

D said...

omg are you awake?!?! i just got home from shopping HAHAH.
and DoReMigo's for sure.

Linda Noh said...

wow...that was one ridiculous post.
"DID YOU HOOK UP WITH JUSTIN OR NOT"
and wtf an owl?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. IT IS INDEED PLAYTIME.
I WANNA QUIT BERKELEY. it doens't seem that ridiculous anymore since i might actually flunk out.

Link Jr. said...

linda you will not flunk out. easy way out --> NO.
THERE WAS AN OWL OUTSIDE MY HOUSE. it was not random at the time. just my thoughts :) heheheh