Hello! I would like to announce first that this is a voluntary therapeutic effort, and not one of peer pressure. It could have been, but no! See, everytime I miss the bus or it doesn't come, I find myself thinking all the fifteen minutes there or back about things I usually do not say aloud. Maybe I should just get a bike. Except sometimes I am very indifferent about the process of finding a bike, and maybe most likely getting it stolen. I do not like when I hear shopping carts roll by on College at this time (3:18am). Please someone fix my sleeping schedule. Too much love for the naps. They are superior to sleep sleep in so many ways. So there! This IS a cry for help.
School is burning me out. I went from enthusiastically being involved to setting alarms for things I have to do so I can nap in between. How ridiculous. That's why Thanksgiving is so exciting!! I will be walking around like Darrell. Maybe not honking my car - my car does not a remote, thank you. Seeing everyone who really is important to me really rejuvenates me. It's not fair that some people get to be around their people all the time. I am jealous of that.
I wish I could type in Palatino. I love Palatino - it is precise and crispy. Crispy?? Yes, crispy.
Goodnight! Or shall I say, hello The Office!
1 comment:
wow. i love this. guess what.......
i woke up at 9 today!
because i wanted to be a good linguistics major. but...its 9:41 and i am in my robe and my hair is still wet and i am on the internets on my bed typing run on sentenceees. weeeeeeeee. wow i'm gonna be l8. anywzzzzzzz. goodluck2day hope you get yo mokkkks.
Post a Comment