Sunday, May 31, 2009

I downloaded snood.
played each level until i won.
while watching thangs.
and then conquered. and now I'm going to delete it.
it's a little snooty of me. but oh well.

I'm getting a little bored at home when no one is awake.
I get bored too easily when I'm by myself.
unless I have work to do. Maybe that's why I give myself so much work.

also, I need some more patience. can I get that somewhere?
I know I cant expect you to be perfect or adjust to me that quickly...
it's just really aggravating. it's weird how we have to adjust to each other again.
can you tell I'm a little troubled? I'd rather not deal with this.
I know I have to sacrifice a little and be more patient. I don't know why it feels like such a big adjustment.
anyways, work will be good for us.
work work work!!

No comments: