Thursday, May 14, 2009

Greetings.
Time for little thoughts.
Lately, I've been running into and finding out things about people I used to care alot about. It doesn't really seem to matter that much anymore. It's kind of sad that I don't care as I did before. But maybe it's a good thing that I can move on like that.
Is it a part of moving on with life or maturing to be the new person you will become?
But how can forgetting about people you used to care about be a good thing?
Is that the point of life? To progressively forget people?
Or maybe the people that don't matter.
Because the ones that do matter I still care about.
They are still here with me even though they might be far away.
I like the continuity of that.
It seems like time helps us forget the ones that are not really worth remembering.
But is it time or our decisions that lead to this? I guess it changes from person to person.

And, yes. I am studying for my Shakespeare final.
I appreciate it more now that it is over.
exceppt it's not over yet.
Back to it!

No comments: