Sunday, May 1, 2011

F-ing Cookies

I always manage to burn cookies. It must be the aluminum foil...or my oven?
But it's still extremely aggro (aggravating).
I just wanted to make cookies for my club - not give everyone more cancer.

I contemplated getting an adopted cat to counteract my loneliness.
I decided that's a bad idea. I am in no way financially stable.
Also, 12-15 years? That's a big fucking commitment.

Realizing I have no idea where I will be in 2 years, let's not jump the gun.
Also, I should get better at being alone.
There must be one point in which I didn't mind it.. but I'm having trouble locating it.

Maybe it's this apartment. The memories and how it's changed over the years.
But it's suddenly hitting me how alone you can be when you're an adult.
I hate realizing my dependence... but how bad is it really?
Where is the balance between independence and happiness with a partner?

I really should get back to my thesis... that is due Friday.
It's difficult to write science down when you know it already - it's kinda boring.

It's also almost decide where to apply to med school time... :/

No comments: