Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HELLO.

Random recent impulses that are not good ideas:

Sleeping forever all day until sprang break.

Drinking coke. I need to stop. It's getting out of hand.
My mother Margie is correct.

Wanting a little lemon mint when I'm too early for class and I'm awkwardly standing around.
I want a hookah cigarette. But that is stupid. and not real. And wouldn't be realistic.

I am not listening in any way to my webcast.
Well, maybe if he was a good teacher, I would listen.
But then I would probably go to class. Which is also something I should be doing.
I keep having to rewind a little.

I wish it was like when I watch the Office and do other things at the same time.
It does not need my full attention because I am already aware of everything that is happening.
And it is one with my heart and soul.
Yes, my soul.
OMG REWIND AGAIN.
I must go. Au Revoir!!

No comments: